NISEP programs available to International students
Our summer program includes all the best that Newfoundland has to offer. In addition to being matched with a great homestay, you also have the opportunity to attend some of the best festivals and cultural outings that St. John’s and the surrounding area has to offer. Every morning, from 9-12, you practice your English in a classroom setting and in the afternoons, you can enjoy some of the following:
- Attend The Royal St. John’s Regatta, North America’s oldest organized sporting event
- Visit Northern Bay Sands with the City of Mount Pearl’s recreation department
- Visit Cape Spear, the most easterly point of land in North America
- Visit Bell Island and have a tour of what was once the world’s largest submarine iron ore mine
- Visit the Anna Templeton Centre for an afternoon of creative fun
In the event of inclement weather, your ESL teacher will have an alternate activity arranged.